International Academy Of Ayurved
International Academy of Ayurveda was established in 1996 under the dynamic leadership of Prof. Subhash Ranade, Dr. Sunanda Ranade. The main aim of the IAA is propagation of Ayurveda in India and Abroad, providing Ayurved education to Indian as well as foreign students, publication of books on Ayurved, organizing National / International seminars on various topics related to Ayurveda and Yoga and manufacture of genuine Ayurveda medicines.
Prof. Em. Dr. Subhash Ranade
Professor Vaidya Subhash Bhalchandra Ranade is born on June 27 th 1940 at Wai (Dist. Satara) in Maharashtra, India. He is the foremost academician and clinician in the field of Ayurveda. He obtained his Graduate degree (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) from Pune University in 1963 and Post Graduate Degree (Master of Ayurvedic Science) in 1973 also from Pune University. Since then he is working in the field of Ayurveda for the last 55 years. Initially he worked as Medical Officer of Primary Health Center at Pawas (Ratnagiri), Maharashtra, for 6 years where he treated thousands of patients in rural area and educated them about health and preventive aspect of diseases. Later on he worked as Professor in Tilak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Pune for 20 years and for 10 years as Principal and Professor at Ashtang Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Pune.
He was also appointed as Prof. of Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences in Pune University and afterwards Prof. and Head Dept. of Ayurveda in Pune University for three years.On January 11 th 1996, he established International Academy of Ayurveda in Pune for propagation of Ayurveda. The aim of this Academy is to organize National and International Seminars on Ayurveda and Yoga, publish books and e –books on Ayurveda and to give knowledge of Ayurveda and Yoga to common people. www.ayurved-int.com
In 2018 his International Academy of Ayurveda established collaboration with TanMan Ayurvedic Research Center.
This Institute conducts research on effects of specific herbs and Panchkarma procedures on Prameha (Diabetes Mellitus) and
Hridroga (Heart Diseases). This center provides Ayurvedic Spa and treatment for other diseases also.
International Academy of Ayurveda has at present MOU with Nine National and 28 International Institutions. Students from various countries visit IAA for training and getting practical experience of various Ayurvedic procedures. Professor Vaidya Subhash Ranade has been nominated by Govt. of India Ayush as Board Member of Newly Constituted Governing Body of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth, Delhi.
He has the honor of being appointed as one of the Director of International Maharishi Ayurveda Foundation (Holland, USA)
He is Director of Ayurveda Rasashala Foundation, Pune. This Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Company manufactures genuine
Ayurvedic Medicines since last 70 years. He was also appointed as Liaison Head of the International Education Hub by Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nasik. He was appointed as Visitors Nominee by President of India for three years on Banaras Hindu University. He is the Author of 169 Books on Ayurveda and Yoga and these have been published in Marathi, Hindi, Malayalam, English, French,
Czechoslovakian, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, and Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian languages. He has also attended many International and National seminars on Ayurveda and Yoga. He was specially invited as Plenary Speaker in
the conference organized by World Research Foundation, Los Angeles on the topic of ‘New Directions of Medicine—
Focusing on solutions’. On Oct. 5 th 1990. He has written hundreds of articles on Ayurveda and Yoga in various magazines and newspapers. He was consulting editor of various health magazines in India and Abroad like Light on Ayurveda Journal, USA; JREIM, India and several others. He has contributed for the first CDROM –Dhanvantari -on Ayurveda which was published by Saffrounsoul company.
He has also contributed to “Ayurveda Unveiled” film produced by Gita and Mukesh Desai, USA. He is also author of several e books on Ayurveda. Since 1983, he has visited all Five Continents and 60 countries for propagation of Ayurveda and has conducted hundreds of
Ayurveda courses for medical practitioners, Para medicals as well as for common people in mainly in Canada, USA, Brazil,
Argentina, Chile, Germany, Italy, Swiss, Portugal and Japan.
Worked as visiting Professor at various Institutes and Universities Abroad –
- Kerala Ayurveda Academy Seattle and Foster City, USA.
- Dancing Shiva Ayurveda and Yoga Institute, Ojai; USA.
- Seva Ayurveda, Internationale Akademie fur Ayurveda, Munich, Germany.
- SKA Ayurveda, -Italian Institute of Ayurvedic Research, Corsico, Milano, Italy,
- International School of Ayurvedic Culture, Barcelona, Spain.
- Ayurvedic International Diffusing Association, Hiroshima, Japan.
- Ayurveda Prema -Post Graduate Institute, Buenos Aires, Argentina;
- Aki Sinta Saude, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Israeli Center of Ayurveda, Broshim Campus, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Shuddha Dharma Mandal, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Professor Subhash Ranade has given many television interviews on Ayurveda, not only in India (Arogya Sampada (Marathi), Niramaya arogya (Marathi), Apaka Swasthya (Hindi) but also in USA, Poland, Italy, Germany, Brazil, Greece, Romania and Chile. He has treated thousands of patients all over the World for chronic and acute diseases. Initially when proper Ayurvedic herbs
and required purification procedures were not available and he had to depend on local herbs. He also found out that giving proper
diet according to constitution and disease and following rules of regulations of daily and seasonal life style could cure many diseases.
He has received following Awards –
1. Life Time Achievement Award – PDE’s Ayurveda college and Research Center, Akurdi, Pune, March 2001
2. Life Time Achievement Award – Siddhakala Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, 2013 at Sangamner.
3. Life Time Achievement by Madhavbaug Institute of Preventive Cardiology Foundation, Khopoli, Maharashtra.
4. Life Time Achievement Award by Rashtirya Shikshan Mandal, Pune, Feb. 2014.
5. Received TanMan Prerana Puraskar, Pune, in January 2018
6. Sandu Ayurveda Gaurav Puraskar, 21 st October 2018 at the hands of Sir Sanghachalak Dr. Mohan Bhagvat and Ayush Minister Shri Shripad Yassu Naik at Nagpur.
7. Vaidya Panchanan Gangadhar Shastri Gune Smruti Puraskar by Ahmednagar Co. Op. Bank 25 th Nov. 2018 at Ahmednagar.
8. Life Time Achievement Award by Doctors Directory of India and Z 24 Tass TV 13th Dec. 2018 in Pune.
9. Life Time Achievement Award by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, June 10 th 2019
10. Life Time Achievement Award from Jupiter Ayurveda and Medical College, Nagpur, 2 nd Nov. 2021
11. Ayurveda Bhushan Award, from Alumni Association of Government of Ayurveda College, Nagpur, 2 nd Nov. 2021
12. Ayurveda Maharishi Award from Ayurved Research and Career Academy, Nagpur, 2 nd Nov. 2021
13. Nidan Bhushan Award from Ayurveda Rognidan Vikriti Vijnyan PG Association, Nagpur, 2 nd Nov. 2021
14. Best Global Ayurveda Teacher Award from Lions Club, Nagpur, 2 nd Nov. 2021
National Awards –
1.Gold Medal from Ayurveda Academy, Vijayawada, A.P. March 2000
2.Pandit Shiv Sharma Oration and Award, by International Association Study Traditional Asian Medicine (IASTAM), Feb. 2015, Jamnagar
3. Fellow of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth, (National University of Ayurveda) Delhi, May 2017. Was given Ratna Puraskar at the hands of Ayush Minister Shri. Shripad Yassu Naik.
International Awards –
1. International Dhanvantari Award from European Ayurveda Academy- Sydney, Australia, April 2009
2. International Dhanvantari Award from AAPNA – Pennsylvania, USA, Nov. 2009 (<a href=”http://aapna.org/community/awards”>http://aapna.org/community/awards</a>)
3. Best Ayurvedic Physician Award – World Movement for Yoga and Ayurveda of Institute of Sakura Take Kan in Spain.
4. Life Time Achievement Award- Spirit and Nature, Ojai, California, USA. June 2014
National and International Conferences –
As the Chairman of International Academy of Ayurveda, he has the honor of organizing and participating in National and
International conferences on various topics in Ayurveda –
1. Scope for Practicing Ayurveda Abroad, Pune (29 th Jan. 2006),
2. Hair and Skin Care, Pune (7 th March 2010 and 22 Aug. 2010),
3. Preventive cardiology, Sangamner (2 nd Jan. 2011),
4. Respiratory disorders, Kodoli, Kolhapur (7 th August 2011),
5. Career opportunities for BAMS graduates, Pune (25 th Sept. 2011), 6.Fifth International conference of Tathagat Ayurveda and Research Foundation at Dubai (22 Sept. 2011)
7. He was President of World Conference on AYU, which was held at Pune from January 4 to 8 th / 2012. The conference was attended by 110 delegates from 20 countries and 1200 Ayurvedic Physicians from India.
8. Sixth International conference on Ayurved and Complimentary Systems of Medicine at Malaysia (5 th August 2012)
9. International Rajayucon conference at Rajkot (22 Feb. 2012) as Chief Patron.
10. Dubai Ayucon on January 4 th and 5 th / 2014
11. President, International Ayurveda Conference, Roermond, The Nederland, April 2015
12. President, Second International Ayurveda Conference, London, April 2017
13. MAICE – Dubai, 19 and 20 th, May 2017
Contact Address –
Rajbharati, 367 Uday Society, Opp. Ekvira Auto, Golvalkar Guruji Path, Sahakar Nagar 1<br />
Pune, 411009, MS, India. Mobile : 9075005367 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org